Saturday 8 June 2013

A trip to the Salvos and my craving for homeliness.


A successful outing to the op shop was had today. I picked up a red stripey mohair cardigan for $1, and some leather/goretex Timberland high lace-up boots for $10. A little pre-worn, and a smidge too small, but hey! $10. Also my recent craving for earthiness and homeliness meant that when I saw these earthenware mugs, they immediately whispered 'cup of tea...cup of tea' so I had to take them, as well as a vase and a little jug.

All in all, a successful outing.

2 comments:

  1. Okay I'm in love with those boots. They're gorgeous. Also love the pouf! Where's it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't worn them yet but I do love to look at them! The pouf is an Ikea number from 8(?) or so years ago. It's survive many moves and nibbles by my old pet rabbit and I think it's made from woven banana leaves!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...